We’re looking for a freelance evaluation consultant to support the evaluation of the Norfolk Archaeological Trust: Its centenary and Beyond project. The project is made possible by funding from The National Lottery Heritage Fund.
The commission brief can be found here nat_evaluation_final_ver_1.2
The timescale for the work is September 2023 to May 2024. Time allocation may change month by month as project demands fluctuate, therefore a flexible working approach will be required
The maximum fee is capped at £6,000 including expenses.
If you are interested in applying please submit a quote include the following:
- An up-to-date CV for the consultant providing details of relevant experience especially for NLHF funded projects and within the heritage sector.
- A fixed–price quote, plus details of the hourly rate charged.
- In no more than 500 words your proposed methodology and approach to the evaluation
- Confirmation that the consultant has the capacity to complete the work within the brief and to the agreed timescale.
- Two references from previous projects or employers in the heritage or cultural sector.
Quotes will be assessed based on:
- Price/ value for money (10%)
- Relevant experience (45%)
- Quality & Methodology: understanding of the commission and assessment of the key issues (45%)
Submissions should be sent to Jess Johnston, NAT100@norfarchtrust.org.uk by 11.59pm Monday 28th August 2023.