Our Volunteer Photographers take photos of our sites and specific events to provide the Norfolk Archaeological Trust with photographs for a range of media and library use. They should have access to a digital camera and able to take photos in high resolution.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is confident and capable of using a digital camera, and owns a digital camera
- Happy working independently
- Has a good eye for detail and creativity in framing shots
- Can work to project briefs and capture specific shots when needed
- Good people skills so can chat to visitors and complete model release forms as necessary
- Confident in editing and sharing digital photographs
What’s the time commitment?
- Very flexible with prior notice given for events or specific projects
What’s in it for you?
- Developing your photography skills
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of the wider Norfolk Archaeological Trust
- Contributing to the ongoing documentation and recording of important Norfolk heritage sites
The locations include:
St Benet’s Abbey, St Benet’s Road, Ludham, Norfolk, NR29 5NU
Burgh Castle Fort, Butt Lane, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 9QB
Caistor Roman Town, Caistor St Edmund, Norfolk, NR14 8QN
Find out more about the role and how to get involved by contacting Jules at email@example.com