Our Volunteer Researchers undertake research both online and at local record offices helping us to create a better understanding of our archaeological sites. Working individually or as part of a project our Researchers are an essential part of the NAT team.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is confident at researching online and at record offices.
- Happy working independently
- An ability to interpret and understand old documents
- Able to present the information in a format that can be shared
- Presentation skills (desirable)
- Able to read old English and Latin (desirable)
- Someone who is looking for a long term, varied, flexible role.
What’s the time commitment?
- Very flexible
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of the wider Norfolk Archaeological Trust
- Learn new skills, or develop existing ones
- Discover new and exciting historic information about NATs archaeological sites
Find out more about the role and how to get involved by contacting Jules at firstname.lastname@example.org