Role: Visitor Surveyor
Location: Burgh Castle Fort
Time Commitment: Flexible
- friendly and chatty
- confident approaching people
- comfortable working outdoors
- accurate at recording information
You will be a real people person who is happy to approach visitors and ask them questions to learn more about their reasons for visiting the site that day. You will use a standard questionnaire and record the answers on survey sheets provided.
What are we looking for?
- Confident and happy approaching and talking to people
- Reliable with good time management skills
- Happy working on your own
- Driving license and access to a car – our sites are rural and a car is needed to get ot them
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet new people and learn more about your local history
- The chance to gain or enhance your customer service and people skills
- Gain experience in accurate data recording
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of a local charity, the Norfolk Archaeological Trust
Burgh Castle Roman Fort, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth,Norfolk, NR31 9QB