Role: Visitor Surveyor
- friendly and chatty
- confident approaching people
- comfortable working outdoors
- accurate at recording information
You will be a real people person who is happy to approach visitors and ask them questions to learn more about their reasons for visiting the site that day. You will use a standard questionnaire and record the answers on survey sheets provided.
What are we looking for?
- Confident and happy approaching and talking to people
- Reliable with good time management skills
- Happy working on your own
- Driving license and access to a car – our sites are rural and a car is needed to get ot them
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet new people and learn more about your local history
- The chance to gain or enhance your customer service and people skills
- Gain experience in accurate data recording
- Full training and induction
- Supporting the work of a local charity, the Norfolk Archaeological Trust
Caistor Roman Town, Caistor St Edmunds, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 8QN
Find out more about the role and how to get involved by contacting us at email@example.com