With interesting and unusual venues, which have challenges of their own, you will work with a team of highly motivated fun-loving people, striving to create memorable events which will put Norfolk Archaeological Trust on the map.
What are we looking for?
- Highly motived energetic people with a sense of adventure.
- Imagination to bring new ideas to the table.
- Event experience useful but not essential.
- Your skills whether you are an artist or an electrician, a musician or an administrator, it takes many talents to create events and we can use yours.
- A good understanding of commitment.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience to add to your portfolio or CV
- Lots of fun and cake
- An opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- A sense of purpose and achievement.
Norfolk Archaeological Trust has 9 sites located across Norfolk. See our website for further details.
Find out more about the role and how to get involved by contacting Fran Young at email@example.com